Updates & Downloads
Oregon 7xx (WebUpdater) software version 3.10
as of March 2, 2017
View system requirements
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.10:
- Fixed issue where track portions were being saved incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where a geocache list deleted from geocaching.com would still show up on the device.
- Fixed issue where the course line would always be drawn from the vehicle on the map.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Added support for Connect-IQ version 2.2.3.
- Fixed issue where Round-Trip distance could not be modified.
- Fixed issue where swiping between multiple trip computer pages did not work.
- Fixed issue where selecting direct routes with more than 50 waypoints did not work.
- Fixed issue where track recording would stop after switching profiles.
- Fixed issue where powered off pressure trending would not work.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Improved speed and reliability of weather and geocaching live features when using Wi-Fi.
- Fixed various Connect IQ issues
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Added support for Connect IQ Apps and Widgets
- Added background download of geocache descriptions, hints, and logs for geocaching.com premium members
- Added power off pressure trend
- Improved Geocache Lists experience by adding bookmark lists as well as fixing some issues
- Fixed possible issues using Connect IQ Data Fields
- Fixed possible issue where calories were not recording with a heart rate monitor connected
- Fixed possible shutdown while measuring distance on the map
- Fixed fit file support for track logs with greater than 20,000 points
- Fixed possible issue reconnecting to speed and cadence sensors after a power cycle
- Fixed display issue after rotating on the notification page
- Fixed issue where live geocaches would overwrite geocaches loaded via .gpx file
- Fixed inconsistant data reporting for current tracks and saved tracks
- Fixed possible issues on the turn review page
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Fixed issue when configuring multiple Connect IQ data fields
- Fixed battery charging when connected to a PC
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improved Geocaching Live features by adding ability to download the nearest geocaches to current location, near a waypoint, near a recent find, and near a map point while in the geocache list tab of geocaching.
- Improved POI searches
- Improved weather radar colors for regions outside the United States
- Fixed intermittent issues with map presses and map cursor
- Fixed intermittent issue when glonass was enabled
- Fixed issue with current weather data when using a Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed issue with unit to unit transfer of geocaches obtained through geocaching live
- Fixed issues with Connect IQ data fields that use ANT
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Improved GPS performance.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.