Updates & Downloads
StreetPilot i2 software version 3.40
as of April 24, 2007
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.40:
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Added support for US Daylight Saving Time change
- Added support for Brazilian Portugues voice language
- Set default country and state/region using current position for address searches
- Corrected address searching in some European cities using City Navigator NT version 9
- Corrected some display issues for third party (MPC) maps
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Corrected translation of Swedish cardinal directions
- Corrected infrequent shifting of position location
- Added support for Croatian, Greek, and Slovenian voice languages
- Corrected issue loading custom POIs from POI Loader
- Corrected route calculation issue in the UK
- Corrected infrequent issue where only a partial list of states or countries would display in the addres search
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:
- Added support for Polish and Hungarian voice guidance (Requires new audio version).
- Corrected a bug where MSAS test signal could cause the unit to shut down.
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Fixed a bug that would cause languages updated using 2.90 software to not be detected.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.90:
- Please use WebUpdater to make sure you are using the latest voice guidance.
- Improved address searches to allow for selecting which map to search on when multiple maps are available.
- Improved city searches to search across all available maps.
- Added support for New Zealand regional settings.
- Improved the timing of voice guidance prompts.
- Added support for Czech and Flemish voice guidance (Requires New Audio version).
- Added WebUpdater support for Voice Guidance updates.
- Improved voice guidance for: German, Spanish, and Portuguese (Requires New Audio version).
- Corrected a bug where navigating on a roundabout could cause the unit to lock up.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Added 'city' selection step for address and intersection searches.
- Updated text translations for Czech and German.
- Language changes are now prevented when the user inserts a data card for a different region.
- Download the self-extracting archive file for your Streetpilot i2 onto your hard drive.
- Connect your Streetpilot i2 to a free USB port on your PC with the correct PC interface cable.
- Unzip the files in the archive by running the downloaded executable file.
- Follow the instructions provided by the launched update application on your computer.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.