Updates & Downloads
DriveAssist 51 software version 3.10
as of April 5, 2017
Use WebUpdater to install this file.
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 3.10:
- Improved the performance and reliability of updates over wireless networks.
- Added support for Swiss LV03 and LV95 coordinate formats.
- Improved routing calculations.
- Improved pronunciation of some street names.
- Fixed several issues with the display of Arabic text.
- Fixed an issue that caused the unit to shut down when connecting to a computer.
- Reduced the number of false collision warnings.
- Improved messaging to notify users when an SD card can no longer be used.
- Fixed an issue that caused dropouts in recorded audio.
- Improved software stability.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Fixed an issue where a specified search area was not used when searching for an address or a parking location.
- Fixed an issue that prevented incident messages from being sent.
- Improved performance when downloading live service data with the Smartphone Link app.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.60:
- Fixed an issue that caused a Bluetooth connection to be dropped during a phone call.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.