Updates & Downloads
Drive and DriveSmart 51 software version 2.70
as of February 15, 2017
Use WebUpdater to install this file.
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Fixed an issue where a specified search area was not used when searching for an address or a parking location.
- Fixed an issue that prevented incident messages from being sent.
- Improved performance when downloading live service data with the Smartphone Link app.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.60:
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Bluetooth connection to drop during a phone call on devices that support hands-free calling.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.