Updates & Downloads
vivofit3 software version 3.00
as of December 7, 2016
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Correct issue with incorrect TrueUp values after midnight.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Correct possible restart of device with upcoming versions of Garmin Express and Garmin Connect Mobile
- Correct excessive battery use when vivohub is enabled
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Corrections to data interactions with Garmin Connect
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Added ability to adjust Daylight Saving Time automatically if a sync is performed prior to the adjustment date
- Corrected an issue where current time would sometimes stop updating
- Corrected a timestamp issue in activity recording
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Various improvements to Move IQ
- Clear move bar for Move IQ events
- Activity timer will utilize Move IQ to label activity
- Improve accuracy of activity timer display
- Correct issue that prevented syncing after Heart Rate strap was used
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improve display functionality to eliminate some stray pixels
- Allow short breaks in intensity minute accumulation
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Improved Cycling and swimming behavior in MoveIQ
- Minor improvement to sync
- Improve compatibility with Windows Phone
- Correct activity timer interaction with Heart Rate Monitor
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.