GXM 52 software version 2.60
as of October 20, 2016
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Fixed an issue that resulted in chart redraws in poor signal areas.
- Fixed an issue that could result in the unit dropping off the N2k network.
- Chartplotter update fixed potential issues with weather forecasts and warnings.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improved Sea Surface Temperature coverage/delivery.
- Improved network traffic management.
- Improved NMEA2000 address claim functionality.
- Fixed wind barb direction.
- Fixed wind gust speed.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed issue with forecast data only appearing on a single coast.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Added support for Canadian forecasts.
- Improved METAR coverage.
- Improved wind barb coverage.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Added support for new NOAA zones.
- Fixed incorrect weather data timestamps.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Fixed sea surface temperature data missing below 33 degrees F.
- Fixed issue where unit periodically reports sensor disconnected.
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes.
Changes made from version to 2.00: