GPSMAP 547/547xs software version 2.80
as of July 4, 2013
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Replaced incorrect title on Lake Level Duration page with the correct title.
- Allowed tide and current stations to be reviewable from the map.
- Improved searching for Marinas.
- Changed the Record Sonar option to always be present in the menu.
- Improved automatic selection of preferred data card when the preferred card is removed.
- Fixed a shutdown after canceling a user data transfer to card.
- Improved French translations.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Fixed an issue with Combination name & description potentially being truncated.
- Improved the Wireless Network connection experience.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.60:
- Prevented Mariner's Eye 3D, Fish Eye 3D, and the Fishing Chart from being displayed when the map does not support it.
- Fixed issue with updating the built-in map.
- Fixed issue with displaying certain vessels in the AIS list.
- Optimized performance of Fish Eye 3D when displaying Fish Symbols.
- Enhanced the user experience in the sonar zoom feature.
- Fixed issue with creating waypoints on paused sonar screen.
- Changed the power button menu to automatically highlight the last item selected.
- Improved placement of the Active Lake Offset indicator on the Combinations and Fish Eye 3D chart.
- Enhanced user data compatibility with previous products by removing option of using lowercase characters.
- Fixed issue with calculating the Water Temperature from the transducer.
- Added a minimum backlight level so that the user can always tell when the device has been powered on.
- Fixed issue with using the Select key to swap certain Combinations.
- Improved the behavior of the Sonar Recordings when a card is inserted or removed.
- Fixed issue with selecting the Heading Line source.
- Enhanced route creation from the Split Navigation chart.
- Improved usability of the Customize Home feature.
- Fixed issue with displaying the current built-in map on the System Information page.
- Improved the experience of the legal agreement during startup.
- Added support for the Arabic and Farsi languages.
- Improved the display of non-Latin characters on the charts.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Improved translations for all supported languages.
- Added the ability to customize the position of the Man Overboard item on the Home screen.
- Improved route creation when using the Split Navigation Chart.
- Fixed an issue with moving the cursor in a paused sonar screen.
- Added a message indicating the user has connected an unsupported transducer.
- Improved the ability to navigate routes from BlueChart Mobile.
- Updated the Software Information page to ensure all information is visible.
- Added support for sending GPS Error data to other Garmin NMEA 2000 products.