GSD 26 software version 3.10
as of May 4, 2015
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:
- Add support for additional Airmar transducers.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 3.00:
- Fixed impedance mismatch issue with Airmar 509/599 transducers described in Garmin Service Bulletin 1362.
- Added additional transducer support.
- Improved depth tracking's rejection of surface ringing with some transducer installations.
- Improved depth tracking in deep water in low SNR conditions.
- Improved noise reject to better suppress sonar crosstalk.
- Added support for synchronizing sonar scrolling between various sonar sources.
- Added support for multiple network sonar sources.
- Fixed issue where a sonar service lost message could occur in large networks.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Improved connectivity on large networks.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Improved sonar performance under some conditions in shallow water.
- Improved depth tracking along steep drop-offs.
- Added support for new transducers.