GPSMAP 2210 software version 2.80
as of February 24, 2010
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Added support for BlueChart g2 version 11.5.
- Changed Safety Shading control to use Data Entry.
- Added support for Dolphin buoys.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Added support to inform user of recalled map data.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Fixed issue where items that are not drawn could be highlighted on the chart.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improved drawing of AIS targets when their heading is not available
- Added support for AIS message 24
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed problem with NMEA output stopping for a few minutes at 00:00:00Z.
- Incorporated recent changes to the Daylight Savings Time schedule to properly detect when DST starts and stops.
- Corrected the representation of Leading Lines and Recommended Route lines for some chart areas.
- Improved sonar performance.
- Fixed display of AIS vessels when not in North-Up Chart mode.
- Added the ability to remove sonar surface clutter.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Fixed display of underwater rock depth.
- Fixed display of bridge height when reviewing bridge information.
- Fixed problem with tidal current speed computation which caused a small number of current stations to show extremely high speeds.
- Corrected bugs affecting serially-connected peripherals.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Improved software updates via CAN and CAN driver.
- Improved chart scrolling.
- Added Tidal Stream support.
- Added harbor photo heading indication on maps.
- Improved Canadian marine services searchability.
- Improved digital data block titles and list items user interface.
- Added Finland translations.
- Added foreign language translations.
- Added the track log look and feel from 172C
- Improved current and tide handling.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Added support for rotary current stations.
- Corrected various current/tide related bugs.
- Made marine services without any listed services still searchable under the 'All' category.