GPSMAP 198C Sounder software version 2.90
as of July 8, 2009
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Corrected an issue that prevented built-in map updates when using software version 2.70 or 2.80.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Fixed issue where items that are not drawn could be highlighted on the chart.
- Fixed issue where the chart may not completely draw with g2 cartography.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Fixed problem with NMEA output stopping for a few minutes at 00:00:00Z.
- Incorporated recent changes to the Daylight Savings Time schedule to properly detect when DST starts and stops.
- Added mode indicator to VTG NMEA sentence.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Added support for larger Garmin data cards.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed SBAS compatibility issues with the Japanese MSAS system.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Corrected a problem that would cause a unit to lock up or shut down soon after powering on if navigation had been initiated on a previous power cycle.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Added support for receiving NMEA DSE sentence.
- Added Greek language support.
- Improved language support by filling in missing translations.