GPSMAP 178 Sounder software version 2.50
as of May 10, 2007
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Fixed problem with NMEA output stopping for a few minutes at 00:00:00Z.
- Incorporated recent changes to the Daylight Savings Time schedule to properly detect when DST starts and stops.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed SBAS compatibility issues with the Japanese MSAS system.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Added support for receiving NMEA DSE sentence.
- Improved language support by filling in missing translations.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Fixed issue with track filtering algorithm that could cause undesired loss of some track points.
- Improved SBAS search and selection process.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Added German tide support.
- Made this product compatible with MarineUpdater for easier software updates.
- Added Greek language support.
- Added Icelandic grid support.
- Fixed Recommended Route line review problem where associated depth and/or description text was not being displayed.
- Corrected problem with date displayed on the tide page for tide stations in the South Pacific.
- Corrected minor problem that prevented Daylight Savings Time detection from working properly in the Southern Hemisphere when rolling over to a new year.
- Fixed problem with violet, blue and amber marine lights.
- Added support for new Artificial Reef and Drilling Rig BlueChart point types.
- Corrected various Italian language translations.