c310 street maps on SD card, European regional coverage
c320 street maps on DVD & blank 128 MB SD card, full coverage
c330 preloaded, full coverage
c340 preloaded, full coverage, speaks street names, optional FM TMC traffic alerts
c510 preloaded, European regional coverage, optional FM TMC traffic alerts, anti-theft, high-sensitivity receiver, sunlight-readable
c530 preloaded, optional FM TMC traffic alerts, anti-theft, high-sensitivity receiver, sunlight-readable
c550 preloaded, full coverage, integrated traffic receiver, anti-theft, high-sensitivity receiver, sunlight-readable, Bluetooth wireless, speaks street names, MP3 player
c580 preloaded, full coverage, MSN Direct content, anti-theft, high-sensitivity receiver, sunlight-readable, Bluetooth wireless, speaks street names, MP3 player
Yes, it really is that simple
Talk about simple. The portable StreetPilot® c530 comes ready-to-go right out of the box with preloaded maps and plenty of options.
New c500 series Features
In addition to the simple touch-screen display found in previous versions, the StreetPilot c530 along with its counterparts, the StreetPilot c550 and StreetPilot c510, come loaded with new c500 series features including:
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver – provides faster acquisition times and maintains signal under heavy foliage and near city skyscrapers
- Automotive-grade, sunlight-readable, anti-glare display – makes it easier to see where you’re going
- Streamlined design – creates a slimmer, more refined shape
- Configurable vehicle icons – allow you to select a fun, customized car-shaped icon that shows your position on the map
- Garmin Lock™ – anti-theft feature that disables the unit from performing any functions until you type in a specific 4-digit PIN or take the unit to a predetermined location.
Optional Traffic Receiver
Monitor traffic tie-ups with the addition of an optional FM TMC traffic receiver. By adding traffic services and a receiver to your c530, it notifies you of accidents, road construction, and weather-related traffic delays before they are encountered, and then offers an alternate route. Simply touch the screen icon to calculate a new route.*
The c530 comes with preloaded maps of North America and includes automatic routing, 2D or 3D map perspective, and turn-by-turn voice directions — making navigation easy. It also accepts customized points of interest (POIs) such as school zones and safety cameras.
Optional software available on plug-in SD cards, lets you instantly add new features to your c530 — without connecting to your computer.
- Garmin Travel Guide™ — gives you helpful and thorough reviews and recommendations for restaurants, hotels, shopping, nightlife, sporting events and tourist attractions. Travel Guide for Europe available for purchase. Travel Guide for United States coming soon.
- SaversGuide®; — a “geo-coded” coupon book that notifies you of nearby discounts on restaurants, hotels, shopping, and more at thousands of participating Entertainment® businesses throughout North America.
* Traffic services available only in select cities where coverage exists.
Garmin part number: 010-00521-00
Suggested Retail Price:
$321.41 U.S.D. (for domestic US market only)
StreetPilot c530 Features:
- Receiver: New high-sensitivity WAAS-capable GPS receiver by SiRF
- Display: Automotive-grade, sunlight-readable, anti-glare TFT LCD display, 2.8”W x 2.1”H (7.2 x 5.4 cm); 320 x 240 pixels, with touch screen
- Unit dimensions: 4.4”W x 3.2”H x 2.2”D (11.3 x 8.2 x 5.6 cm)
- Weight: .59 pounds (269 g)
- Battery life: up to 8 hours; rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Supports FM TMC traffic alerting
- Includes Garmin Lock™, an anti-theft feature
- Configurable car icons
- Preloaded maps for all of North America
- Fingertip touch-screen interface
- Look up addresses and points of interest
- Choose 2D or 3D map perspective
- Upload custom POIs, including alerts for speed zones and safety cams
- Add optional software such as the Garmin Travel Guide and SaversGuide® to personalize c530
- SD memory card expansion slot