This product has been discontinued. We are happy to help you, and will continue to support this product. Click on the left-hand sidemenu links or visit our support web pages for further assistance.
The StreetPilot 2620 is a plug-and-play portable automotive GPS navigator that features MapSource City Navigator pre-loaded, detailed maps—right out of the box. This means no unlocking or uploading map data to your unit!
The unit includes a pre-programmed hard drive that stores City Navigator detailed maps of North America or Europe (see MapViewer, right, to view coverage areas). Motorists can navigate to a specific address or access an industry-leading database of more than five million points of interest—including lodging, restaurants, gas stations, and local attractions. The intuitive, menu-driven touchscreen ensures that navigating the unit is as easy as navigating the road.
Like its predecessor—the StreetPilot 2610—this unit features a high-resolution color touchscreen with voice prompted turn-by-turn navigation and a powerful microprocessor for fast route calculation and map redraw. The system includes a unique wireless infrared remote control, which allows easy operation of the unit from a distance. The StreetPilot 2620 also offers WAAS-enabled support to ensure the highest degree of GPS accuracy.
The StreetPilot 2620 offers a number of new and exclusive software upgrades, including:
- Multiple Destinations
Do you want to find the most efficient route for deliveries or sales calls? Users can enter a series of destinations, and the StreetPilot 2620 will automatically sort them to provide an efficient route.
- Road Segment and Area Avoidance
Would you like to avoid traffic tie-ups or roadwork? Users can specify areas and road segments to avoid when calculating routes.
- Find Nearest on Route
Are you running on empty? This time-saving feature allows users to limit searches for gas stations, restaurants, etc., to upcoming points near a route.
- Adjustable Road Class Preference
How about taking the road less traveled? Users can adjust preferences for major, medium, and minor road categories.
Expected Availability (U.S. version):
Expected Availability (European version):
Garmin part number: 010-00357-03
StreetPilot 2620 GPS Suggested Retail Price:
$1071.41 U.S.D. (for domestic US market only)
- StreetPilot 2620 features
- Built-in patch antenna; MCX-type connector for optional external GPS antenna connection
- Pre-programmed hard drive storage
- Audible and visual navigation instructions and warnings
- 3.3" W x 1.7" H, 305 x 160-pixel display with bright, automotive-grade 8-bit 256-color LCD touch screen
- 5.6" W x 3.2" H x 2.0" D unit dimensions
- Weighs .96 pounds
- Alphanumeric remote control
- Built-in photo sensor adjusts for light conditions automatically
- Indefinite data storage; no memory battery required
- Integrated dash mounting system provides easy adjustment and quick release