Produced by Garmin
Available from local dealers or our online store. More Info>
This product has been discontinued. We are happy to help you, and we will continue to support this product. Click on the left-hand sidemenu links or visit our support web pages for further assistance.
Garmin has raised the bar for portable automotive navigation with the StreetPilot 2610. This capable navigator offers everything you want in an automotive navigation system — automatic route capability, voice prompts and a large color display — for much less than built-in systems.
With the StreetPilot 2610's touch screen and remote control, entering and retrieving information has never been easier. Perfect for both business and vacation, it's turn-by-turn routing and voice prompts get you where you're going accurately and safely. It's fast processor means quick route calculations and map redraws. The 2610 also features a large, easy-to-read screen, built-in maps, and everything needed to download additional map detail and look up points of interest and addresses in seconds. Select maps and transfer data directly to the unit through a USB connection and onto a standard CompactFlash® memory card.
The StreetPilot 2610 now includes a number of new and exclusive software features including:
- Multiple Destinations
Do you want to find the most efficient route for deliveries or sales calls? Users can enter a series of destinations, and the StreetPilot 2610 will automatically sort them to provide an efficient route.
- Road Segment and Area Avoidance
Would you like to avoid traffic tie-ups or roadwork? Users can specify areas and road segments to avoid when calculating routes.
- Find Nearest on Route
Are you running on empty? This time-saving feature allows users to limit searches for gas stations, restaurants, etc., to upcoming points near a route.
- Adjustable Road Class Preference
How about taking the road less traveled? Users can adjust preferences for major, medium, and minor road categories.
The 2610 is powered using the external speaker with 12/24-volt adapter cable or A/C power adapter (both included in purchase). The StreetPilot 2610 also offers WAAS-enabled support to ensure the highest degree of GPS accuracy.
The StreetPilot 2650 has all the features of the 2610, plus dead reckoning, and can only be purchased through authorized installation dealers. See the 2650 product page for more information.
Expected Availability (U.S. and European versions):
Expected Availability (Australian and South African versions):
Garmin part number: 010-00273-03
StreetPilot 2610 GPS Suggested Retail Price:
$857.13 U.S.D. (for domestic US market only)
- StreetPilot 2610 features
- Powerful microprocessor for fast redraw and route calculation
- Built-in patch antenna with an MCX-type connector for optional external GPS antenna
- CompactFlash data card (type I or II) slot for map storage
- Audio and visual navigation instructions and warnings
- 3.3" W x 1.7" H, 305 x 160 pixels; bright, automotive-grade 8-bit, 256 color LCD display with automatic dimming backlight and touch screen
- 5.6" W x 3.2" H x 2.0" D unit dimensions
- Alphanumeric remote control
- Turn-by-turn automatic route generation
- Indefinite data storage (no memory battery required)
- Integrated dash mounting system provides easy adjustment and quick release