Instructions: Complete the three simple steps below for full and immediate access to Garmin's extensive image library.
* Required field
Please select the markets for which you'd like to receive e-mail updates about new products and announcements:
THE "GARMIN" AND "GUIDANCE BY GARMIN" LOGOS ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS AND THE "MAPSOURCE" LOGO IS A TRADEMARK OWNED BY GARMIN CORPORATION ("GARMIN"). THE COPYRIGHT IN ALL IMAGES IN THE GARMIN MEDIA GALLERY IS OWNED BY GARMIN CORPORATION AND IS PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT TREATIES.
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GARMIN. READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD ANY LOGO OR IMAGE. BY DOWNLOADING ANY LOGO OR IMAGE FROM OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE: GARMIN ("we" or "us") provides professional journalists with a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use any logos or images downloaded from this website solely for bona fide press purposes in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement. The trademark, copyright and all other rights to the logos and images shall remain with us.
2. YOU MAY use the logos or images solely in connection with articles published in print, broadcasting or electronic press media. By downloading any logo or image, you represent that you are a professional journalist and will use such logo or image solely for bona fide press purposes.
3. YOU MUST NOT copy, modify, share, sub-license, sell, lend, rent, distribute or make available any logos or images or use any logos or images for any commercial or noncommercial purpose other than as permitted in Section 2 above.
4. TERM: This License will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms or conditions.
5. GENERAL: This License is the entire agreement between you and us, superseding any other agreement or discussions, oral or written, and may not be changed except by a signed agreement. This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, United States of America. If any provision of this License is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such a provision shall be severed from the License and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Do you agree to comply with these terms?
For additional information on our products or special media services, please contact our Media Relations department.