Have An Idea?
Of course we want to hear from you!
We’re lucky to have enthusiastic customers who care about our products. We will never get tired of hearing
your feedback during a long run or a fishing trip, but now we have an even better way for you to share.
This form sends your suggestion straight to the innovation experts. But, before you submit your idea, be
we use your idea or not, we're grateful for your enthusiasm to make our products the best they can be!
READ BEFORE SUBMITTING:
If you have a question about product support,
investor relations, or
media relations, click on those links. This area isn’t
designed to handle those requests, and your comments will unfortunately go unanswered.
- Garmin receives lots of ideas. Please don’t expect to hear back from us.
- The idea you submit is not confidential and Garmin may share your idea with anyone and everyone.
- By submitting your idea to Garmin, you grant Garmin a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable license to use it for any purpose. You will not receive any money for submitting your idea to Garmin.
- Garmin is free to use your idea for any purpose. Garmin might use your idea to improve its products. Garmin may modify, change or adapt your idea for other purposes. Garmin will solely determine if and how your idea should be implemented.
- Even if you have a really great idea, Garmin does not owe you anything in exchange for your idea. You should not expect any credit for your idea.
- Even if your really great idea is used in Garmin products, Garmin is not obligated to enter into any further agreements with you.
- Garmin may have already thought of or implemented an idea that’s similar to what you submit.
- Submitting your idea does not make you a Garmin employee, associate or business partner.
- This agreement is the only agreement between you and Garmin, and it is the complete agreement between you and Garmin. There is no other secret or super–secret agreement promising you anything different.