This product was discontinued as of November 30, 2002.
MapSource® United States Waterways
& Lights offers GPS 48
support which allows you to transfer nautical navaids from a worldwide
database. When you install the GPS 48 support, there will be a
selection to upload a particular lights region into the GPS 48.
The regions are: North America, South America, Europe, Africa,
Asia, and South Pacific.
- Trip and waypoint management functions**
- For general marine reference
- U.S. nautical navigation aids of lights, buoys, sound signals
- U.S. inland shoreline detail for lakes, reservoirs,
waterways and rivers with icons indicating boat ramps, dams,
facilities, and danger areas
- Coastline detail, including thousands of
small islands plus wrecks, obstructions and other hazards (no
- Detailed U.S. map with cities, towns, highways,
major local roads and interstates
With a map download-compatible Garmin® GPS, simply transfer maps
from the PC to your compatible GPS unit.
Please see important service
**These trip and waypoint management functions of this product
work with nearly all Garmin GPS units, excluding the GPS100 family
and panel mount aviation units.