We’ve mapped every hill and valley. Download data from the MapSource® TOPO U.S. 2008 DVD directly to your compatible Garmin GPS. Now you can enjoy topographic mapping detail no matter where your adventures take you.
TOPO U.S. 2008 features digital topographic maps for the U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. It is available in two different formats making it easy and convenient to load data to your compatible Garmin device: MapSource® DVD and preprogrammed micro SD data cards.
- Digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:100,000 scale USGS maps
- Terrain contours, topo elevations
- Summit locations with elevation
- Trails and rural roads; city neighborhood roads
- Interstates & major highways
- National, state, local parks, forests, and wilderness areas
- Coastline, lake and river shoreline; wetlands; perennial and seasonal streams
- Searchable database of cities, geographic names, summits, lakes and more
- Elevation profile on compatible units allows you to estimate terrain difficulty
- Allows you to plan your next outdoor adventure on your PC and download routes, waypoints and map detail to your compatible Garmin GPS
- Includes lakes, reservoirs, waterways, rivers and streams with icons to represent boat ramps, dams, campgrounds and trails