|Please note: This product has been discontinued.
|| MapSource Map Viewer
|| Product Compatibility
U.S. Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots West is ideal for fishing, recreational boating or camping, and contains extensive lake coverage throughout the Western U.S. See the product compatibility table (right) for a list of products that Garmin recommends with this software.
Garmin has simplified the way anglers purchase and use these maps. This product is offered on both CD-ROM or pre-programmed Garmin data cards, and all lakes are already unlocked, making it easy to use.The CD-ROM version includes both U.S. Recreational Lakes and Fishing Hot Spots maps for the Western region, while the data card version offers regional Fishing Hot Spots maps only.
U.S. Recreational Lakes maps are perfect for boaters and anglers venturing into smaller lakes, while Fishing Hot Spots maps provide extensive lake detail for fishermen. No wonder the nation’s top professional anglers on the 2004-2005 Wal-Mart FLW Tour will be using Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots on Garmin electronics to help them get the clearest view of the waters they’re fishing.
U.S. Recreational Lakes features:
- Detailed shoreline for most lakes in the
- Detailed lake maps may include
- Interstates, highways and county roads
- Contains general roads and lake data for the
- Trip and waypoint management function lets
you transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your Garmin GPS and your PC
Fishing Hot Spots features*:
- Lake profiles including size, depth and source
- Standing timber
- Creek channels
- Boating lanes
- Bottom consistency (including weed growth)
- Submerged roadbeds, fence rows and other structure
- Rock piles
- Access roads
- Suggested fishing areas and seasonal catching strategies
- Lure selection tips
*Not all features listed above are available for all Fishing Hot Spots lakes